there is not much reason

Post new topic Reply to topic Paradise Roleplay Forum Index | Discussion topics    Page 1 of 1

22-06-2018 03:41:11 PostPost subject: there is not much reason
DMT
PRP 4 life <3

Gracie Gold of the United States. [PhotoIC]
SHANGHAI - The medal drought for American singles skaters at the figure skating world championships grew even longer after a couple of near-misses on Saturday.

Gracie Gold and Ashley Wagner narrowly missed out on medals in the women's event Hydro Flask Wine 10 Oz Wine Tumbler White Clearance , finishing fourth and fifth, respectively, while Jason Brown finished fourth in the men's event.

It's been nine years since an American woman won a medal at worlds and six years since an American man has been on the podium.

Though they fell just short, Gold and Wagner were pleased with the way they recovered after their spotty performances in the short program to end the season on a positive note.

Gold was second in the free skate Saturday to improve from eighth place to fourth overall, while Wagner jumped from 11th to fifth.

"It's what I kind of hoped to do is skate strong and be tough," Gold said. "Ten out of 10 times you'll land a jump and to miss it when it matters is frustrating."

The 19-year-old Gold has missed her share of jumps this season. After losing to Wagner to relinquish her US national title in January Hydro Flask Wine 10 Oz Wine Tumbler Pacific Blue Clearance , she had one of her worst performances of the season at the Four Continents Championships, failing to medal at an event she was expected to easily win.

Her season had started off promisingly enough with her first Grand Prix win at the NHK Trophy in Japan. But a small stress fracture in her foot forced her to pull out of the Grand Prix Finals in December and she has struggled to find her rhythm ever since.

"This year was a little more rough and tumble for me," she said. "I'm used to being at least consistently going up, maybe a little down. Wiping the ice at the Four Continents event and breaking a foot aren't really in my usual plans."

Wagner described her season similarly - too many ups and downs. The veteran skater earned a career-rejuvenating win at the US Nationals, but she was unhappy with other skates at the Grand Prix Finals and in the short program at worlds.

"Today was a huge accomplishment for me," she said. "It might sound silly because I'm 23 years old Hydro Flask Hydration 12 Oz Kids Wide Mouth Lemon Yellow Clearance , but I'm still learning in this sport. I was a late bloomer. To go out there under such immense pressure, to redeem myself in a way, that's something I'm very proud of."

Brown, the 20-year-old newly crowned US champion, was competing in his first worlds. He believes he can build on his experience in Shanghai, as well as last year's Sochi Olympics Hydro Flask Hydration 12 Oz Kids Wide Mouth Mint Green Clearance , to get ready for the next worlds, which are on home soil in Boston in 2016.

"I couldn't be more excited. I am fourth in the world," he said. "I did everything perfectly and I'll take what I learned from there."

For the other Americans, Polina Edmunds finished eighth in the women's event, and Adam Rippon was eighth and Joshua Farris 11th in the men's.

"

An officer who alledgedly shot a pregnant stall holder to death after she rejected his drink request has been arrested, said police in Guigang City in the southern Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.

The cop was identified as Hu Ping Hydro Flask Coffee Yellow Clearance , a deputy leader of a police squad in Pingnan County, Beijing Youth Daily reported yesterday.

Six others, including the county’s police chief, deputy chief and police squad leader, were suspended from their posts and would be investigated, the report said.

The incident happened on Monday night Hydro Flask Coffee Pink Clearance , when Hu was seen entering Wu Ying’s rice noodle store, demanding milk tea, said Wu’s husband Cai Shiyong.

Hu was drunk and topless at that time, with a pistol at his waist, Cai said, according to the newspaper.

Wu told Hu that the store didn’t serve milk tea Hydro Flask Coffee Black Clearance , which irritated the cop, who threw the pistol on a table and asked again, the newspaper said.

Cai said they approached Hu as they thought it was a fake gun, and told Hu there was a milk tea store nearby.

Hu opened fire, shooting Cai in his shoulder. He then fired another two shots at Wu, the newspaper reported.

Wu was pronounced dead in a local hospital. Her 5-month-old baby also didn’t make it.

According to a police statement released on Wednesday Hydro Flask Coffee White Clearance , Hu opened fire because he quarreled with Wu, but the statement has been widely questioned.

“He was holding a pistol. Dare we argue with him?” asked Cai.

Guigang police said Hu violated regulations banning alcohol consumption when armed, the newspaper said.

A local restaurant confirmed that Hu and others had drunk a large amount of liquor.

Cai is waiting for surgery and in stable condition.

"

By Oliver Trust

BERLIN, March 28 (Xinhua) -- To face a game in Georgia with their heads full of doubts is nothing you connect with football's World Cup winning team.

German coach Joachim Loew might officially sound optimistic regarding the match against the team ranked 126th in the FIFA World Ranking. However after a disappointing EURO 2016 qualifying campaign up to now, the Group D game in Tiflis this Sunday evening will be an important test and a challenge nobody expected.

"There is no reason to panic. The team knows it can await and what is needed to win three points. We are self-confident but won't underestimate Georgia," said Loew after the disappointing 2-2 draw against Asian Cup winner Australia last Wednesday in a warm-up in Kaiserslautern.

Looking at Germany's latest results and poor campaign (0-2 v Poland1-1 draw v Ireland) there is not much reason to be overwhelmingly optimistic. After winning the 2014 World Cup last summer Hydro Flask Coffee Grey Clearance , Germany has not yet been able to return form that won them the World Cup due to several reasons.

Their European Championship qualifier against Georgia has a final feel about it. The three points are vital as Poland top the Group on 10 points ahead second-placed Ireland (7better goal difference) Germany in third (7). To qualify Germany needs to finish in second.

The German media, like the Berlin-based d. Diego Alves Brazil Jersey Gustav Engvall Sweden Jersey Marc Bartra Spain Jersey Marco Fabian Mexico Jersey Marco Reus Germany Jersey Cheap Atletico Madrid Jerseys Cheap Arsenal Jerseys Cheap Sevilla FC Jerseys Wholesale Manchester United Jerseys Wholesale Manchester City FC Jerseys

View previous topic
View next topic